Projex Solutions Limited is committed to Data protection and Data privacy. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becoming enforceable on the 25th May 2018, we have undertaken a GDPR readiness programme to review our entire company, the way we handle Data and the way in which we use it to provide our services.
1. We may collect the following Data:
A. Demographic information such as Age and Gender
B. Geographic information such as language and location
C. Active Users such as time spent on the website.
How we collect Data
1. We collect all our Data via Google Analytics
2. Data given to us by you and Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
1. Projex Solutions Limited will collect your Data in several ways for example;
A. When you contract us through the website, by telephone, post email or through any other means
B. Google Analytics
Who we share Data with:
1. We may share your Data collect with the following groups of people for the following reason
1. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
A. We source your Data on secure servers
2. We are certified to ISO9001:2015 standard to help us manage your Data and keep it secure.
3. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email: Sales@projexsolutions.co.uk or by telephone +44 (0) 1484 711333
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purpose.
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
A. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you. We will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request, if we refuse your requested, we will tell you the reason why.
B. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
C. Right to erase – the right to requested that we delete or remove your date from our systems.
D. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
E. Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
F. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
2. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent of the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data) please contact us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if you Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Here at Projex Solutions we are fully committed to the principles of Data protection and to safeguarding our Data and that of our clients – as such we pledge that we shall be fully prepared for GDPR and that we will exceed our clients’ expectations before GDPR is enforced.