Projex Solutions was formed in 2006 by Jamie Ashton. Since 2006 we have organically grown a team of experts, ranging from apprentices through to chartered engineers.
We are a nationwide EPCM specialist within the process manufacturing industry with extensive expertise within both large and small scale projects. We work with various clients within Pharma, Food, Chemical & Energy industries.
We are forward-thinking and delivery focused. We are confident, proactive, adaptable and positive, which is reflected in our work.
At Projex, you will form long lasting internal and external relationships, which are built upon the exceptional work that you will do.
At Projex we foster a culture of professionalism and engineering excellence, with our client’s best interests at the heart of everything we do. Working in highly regulated industries we continually satisfy the required compliance standards demanded by the regulations in parallel to achieving the required business solution. Projex are committed to supporting our staff to reach their full potential and meet the highest standards set by their professional bodies. Each member of the Projex team works towards our company values:
- Passion- we are rigorous, methodical, enthusiastic, and passionate about what we do
- Pride- we have pride in all the work that we do, and strive to ensure that it is to the very highest standard
- Trust- we trust our team; our work and clients trust us to do a professional job
- Belief- we believe in professional excellence and we believe in each other
At Projex we are a growing dynamic company and looking for people who will fit into our company culture and team – do you want to:
- Reach your potential?
- Progress your career?
- Develop your skillset nationwide?
- Work as part of our passionate team?
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to join the Projex team, please apply today.